Co-op Members Only
Beef from JNelson Farm: Grass Fed/Finished, Humanely Raised, Antibiotic Free, and Hormone Free
Marjie’s Pantry is taking orders for half and quarter beef for the following harvest dates:(Must order at least two weeks before the harvest date.)
- December 17, 2020 (Order by December 3)
- December 29, 2020 (Order by December 15)
The pricing is $10.99 a pound.
- Beef must be picked up on the day of delivery, which will be approximately one month after harvest/slaughter date.
- Co-op Members get 15% off the retail price.
Order today to fill your freezer for the months ahead!
Marjie’s Pantry November Sale Of The Month!Don’t miss out on the best sales of the year!Gaia Herbs and The Brinery15% OFF! (but… if you are a co-op member and you mention this add you will get 25%off!)
Here is the Newsletter Link for November!
Friday, November 13, 2020, at 4 PM – 9 PM
Join Marjie’s Pantry for the annual Ladies Night Out shopping event in downtown Fenton. We will have some great sales!These items will be 25% off!
The businesses throughout the downtown area go above and beyond to make this evening fun and exciting for you and all your friends!
- Essential Oils
- Zint Collagen
- Grandpa Soaps
- Redmond Salts
- Primal Kitchen products
Lots of giveaways, samples, and some of the biggest sales of the year!Join us for our annual Ladies Night Out shopping event in downtown Fenton. The businesses throughout the downtown area go above and beyond to make this evening fun and exciting for you and all your friends. Lots of giveaways, samples, and some of the biggest sales of the year. Gather up your girlfriends and come out for a great night to shop hop downtown. You won’t want to miss it!!! Following of executive orders is required.
Here is a list of the participating businesses:
The Blow Dry Bar
Cafe of Life
Cause & Affect Gallery
The Cheese Lady
Fenton Fire Hall
Fenton’s Open Book
The Iron Grate
The Ivory Loft
La Petite Maison
Phoenix Hair Salon
REJUV AVE. Med Spa
Skin and Vein
The State Bank
Unable to come into Marjie’s Pantry?
The curbside pickup fee is $5.00
Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not sure exactly what you need? Give a brief description and we will call you when we can assist you.
- Within two business days, we will call you to customize your order.
- Once your order is ready we will call you and let you know that your order is ready for pickup.
- Park up front if possible, then call us to let us know you have arrived 810-714-0959.
- Payment can be taken over the phone with a 3% fee, or to avoid this fee we can accept cash, check, or our friendly staff can take your credit card inside for processing.
- Your order will be left on the table for pickup.
The next one is this Sunday, Nov 29th, and starts at 6 pm!
Upcoming Drum Circles to participate in.
- All Drum Circles will be indoors for the rest of the year.
- We have some participates with severe allergies to Gluten, Dairy, and Corn.
- Please refrain from bringing these items into the indoor event.