There are a lot of diet recommendations available and finding the right one for you can be overwhelming. Some reasons that a Paleo diet might be the best choice include:
- It is super nutritious and tasty too!
- It eliminates many processed foods that include food chemicals, artificial sweeteners, artificial coloring’s, heavy metals, preservatives, fortified nutrients, highly processed sugars, and damaging fats.
- It takes us back to consuming a diet that our ancestors ate before diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer were prevalent.
- It greatly reduces the refined carbohydrates and sugars.
- It is nutrient dense and incorporates the very nutrients needed to maintain and support health.
- It is designed to optimize energy, sleep, and mood.
- It is free from glyphosate (the active ingredient in Round Up). Wondering what your glyphosate level is? Here is an affordable glyphosate test that is easy to collect at home and does not require your doctor’s prescription by Great Plains Laboratories: Glyphosate Urine Test
Have you decided to follow a Paleo Diet and need help implementing it? I have the workshop for you.
Written by: Marjie Andrejciw, MT (ASCP), MS, NC